Help more students with fewer resources
With the rise in depression, anxiety, and other mental health issues among college students, campus counseling departments are increasingly overloaded and wait times are long. Video conferencing and self-scheduling software eliminates appointment management tasks and helps you meet with students wherever they are.
Human connection matters.
Make privacy and accessibility a top priority
- ConexED is FERPA and HIPAA compliant, so your students’ privacy is always secure
- Our software conforms to WCAG 2.1 so it is accessible to students with disabilities
- Department and group customization lets you control who has access to sensitive information
- We ensure compliance with state licensing regulations
Streamline the counseling process
- Kiosk and queueing software manages scheduled appointments and walk-ins
- Integrated calendar frees counselors to spend more time with students.
- Built in data collection allows counseling offices to easily track number of students helped, how often, and for what reasons.
Give students more meeting options
- Online video conferencing lets you meet from any location on any device
- Convenience and flexibility means more students get the help they need
- Chat options help resolve quick questions or refer students to other departments
Get a free demo and request more information.
Video Meetings & Virtual Classrooms
High-quality video and audio, interactive tools, and accessibility features make our browser-based video platform engaging for everyone.
Appointment Scheduling & Event Registration
Entire institutions or individual departments can enable online self-scheduling with a shared calendar for 1:1 video meetings or group events.
Student Success Plans
With tools built for targeted outreach, intake, and assessment, staff and faculty can develop and share individualized student success plans for case management.
Calendar, LMS, & SIS Integrations
Our multi-dimensional API seamlessly integrates with your online calendar, LMS, and SIS to streamline systems, processes, and reporting.
Instant Chat Messaging System
Online chat sessions can be recorded as appointments with reason codes, and passed on to the virtual lobby or to other staff and faculty for follow up.
Data Analytics & Reporting
The platform tracks key institutional data and eliminates the need to buy additional software for viewing and analyzing student and institutional performance.